Overall Size: 5.25″ x 7″ x 2″
Enclosure Size: Approximately 3.5″ x 5.0″ x 1″
Weight: 10 oz.
Space Age ‘XENOY’ construction. Indispensable, waterproof protection for titles, licenses, vehicle inspection certificates, any important papers.
- An Industry Standard– King Security Boxes have been in use on both large and small truck and trailer fleets since 1947.
- Eliminate Citations and save time at checking stations. No more downtime due to lost or misplaced papers.
- Keeps Papers Handy – carry pertinent papers inside or outside where they are easily accessible.
- Easier Equipment Maintenance – keep service and maintenance records with equipment. Invaluable for preventative maintenance and repair schedules.
- Storage Enclosure Attached to Lid – Papers are contained in lid for quick retrieval.
- Double Water Tight Protection – Gasket and water shield keeps papers dry. Guaranteed against leakage.
- Quick Open. Quick close – simply press two clips to open. Slide in place to snap close. Double latch design prevents accidental opening.
- Sturdily Constructed of ‘Xenoy’
Resin made exclusively for the transportation and marine industry. Impervious to the elements, chemicals, corrosion, rust, and ultra-violet light. Maintains strength over a wide temperature range (-60F to +195F).
- Handy Marking Board on front of box for indicating service records or dates.
- Service Records – Motors, tire, grease, refrigeration equipment and other record cards and calibration charts can be stored safely.
- Versatile Mounting – Small enough to mount almost anywhere on trucks, trailers, containers, dollies, boats, or construction equipment.
- Guaranteed Against Defects in materials and workmanship for the life of installation.
Recommended for: Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Dollies, Boats, for Construction Equipment.